2020 Pisgah 55.5K – postponed to October 10

Based on the mandate from The Governor of North Carolina in relation to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Pisgah 55.5K mountain bike and running race, originally scheduled for May 16 has been postponed to October 10.

In what has been a continually evolving and challenging time globally, we recognize that the postponement may come as a disappointment. We are however pleased to confirm a new race date later this year.

All registered athletes of the Pisgah 55.5K mountain bike and running race will have their race registration moved to the new race date.

Based on the cost already incurred we are unable to provide a refund.

We realize that this change may impact your travel arrangements, therefore registered participants are advised to contact their travel providers immediately to inform them of your situation.

If you have additional questions, please contact pisgahpro@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to providing you with an exceptional race experience in the future.