The fastest growing form of mountain bike racing is returning to the Pisgah National Forest! Pisgah Productions is excited to announce the fourth annual Pisgah Enduro. Individuals will test their downhill skills on seven different timed sections over TWO DAYS of racing. The rides in-between the downhill sections will not be timed.
ONE day (Saturday only $75) and TWO day (Saturday and Sunday $125) categories available!
Day 1(Saturday) timed sections: 1. Rattlesnake 2. Kitsuma 3. Star Gap 4. Jarret Creek
Day 2 (Sunday) timed sections: 1. Upper Heartbreak Ridge 2. Lower Heartbreak Ridge 3. Kitsuma
Friday – 2:00PM – Camping open at Camp Grier.
Friday – 5:00PM-10:00PM – Registration and sign-in open.
Saturday – 7:00AM-8:30AM – Registration and sign-in open.
Saturday – 8:45AM – Racer meeting.
Saturday – 6:00PM – One day category awards.
Sunday – 12:00PM – All racers must be at the top of Heartbreak Ridge for the Day 2 race start.
Sunday – 5:00PM – Two day category awards.
Sunday – 8:00PM – Camping closed at Camp Grier.
1. Have Fun!
2. Racers must wear their helmets at all times while riding in the event. This includes during transition stages.
3. Racers must complete every stage.
4. The racer with the lowest sum of timed stage times wins. Transition stage times will not be considered.
5. In the event of a tie: The racer with the fastest time on the final stage of the day will be considered in the lead.
6. Racers must stay on-course for the duration of the event. DO NOT CUT CORNERS / SWITCHBACKS.
7. Electric-Assist bikes (E-Bikes) are prohibited.
8. The Race Director reserves the right to disqualify teams for any reason deemed by race officials as unsportsmanlike or otherwise against the spirit of the event.
From Asheville, NC.
* Take I40 East to exit 72 for US-70 toward Old Fort/Mountain Gateway Museum
* Take Old US-70 to Camp Grier Rd
* Continue onto US-70 E/W Main St
* Turn left onto Old US-70
* Turn right onto Camp Grier Rd.
From Hickory, NC.
* Take I40 West to Exit 73
* Turn right onto Catawba Ave (signs for Old Fort)
* Turn left onto W Main St
* Turn right onto Old US-70
* Turn right onto Camp Grier Rd
* Destination will be on the left
985 Camp Grier Rd.
Old Fort, NC 28762
Camping and bunkhouses are available at Camp Grier. Please pre-register for camping here:
The Camp Grier kitchen/mess-hall will be open for the duration of the event. Buy meal tickets here:
Sorry, No refunds.
This event is under special use permit with the U.S. Forest Service.